Saturday 8 April 2017

Some Short LOLs



"The rest of you are hijacking the broadband," 10 Year Old Brother often moans, "you're making my tablet laggy!"

Now, he has given an old tablet that doesn't really connect to anything but has some games downloaded onto it to the 5 Year Old.

The 13 Year Old Sister and I are chatting as she plays. She suddenly holds up a hand and shouts "Stop!"

"Whatever for?"

"You are talking too loudly! My tablet cannot hear the band, and is all waggy!"

××××××××

"Other 5 Year Old is 5, and I am 5," says the 5 Year Old.

"Indeed," I say.

"How old will she be when I am 6?"

"6."

"How old will she be when I am 7?"

"7."

"How old will she be when I am 8?"

"8."

"How old will she be when I am 9?"

"You're the same age! Apart from the little gap between your birthdays, you will always be the same age!"

"Even when we are 573?"

"Well, one of you might die before then!"

"So we WON'T be the same age forever and ever?"

"Not forever, no."

A beat.

"How old will she be when I am 10?"

No comments:

Post a Comment